Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I've never been so verbally abused at work. This is including Victoria's Secret.

on a separate note, guys will say stuff. It always sounds pretty, the same old cheesy, sappy stuff, and it tends to make girls melt. WHY? I just want to be steady as a rock, no melting. I thought I could handle it. I guess I'm sappy too.

So ... all my life, whenever I'm upset, angry, or sad I just listen to music and it makes me feel better. Sometimes, it's frustrating, because I sort of want to stay angry a little while longer, but the right song at the right time hits the right spot for me.

Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
Richard Marx & Donna Summer - At The Beginning

hey you, if you're reading this...
I like the way you hardly know me and yet you understand me so well.
I like the way you make me smile and you hardly even have to try.
I like how you listen and how you unexpectedly reach for my hand.
I like how you remember what I say and repeat it back to me days later, like it's still fresh in your memory.
You don't even know how much that means to me.
I can't believe it was so easy for me to fall for you. and so fast...it scares me
How did this happen? I lived it, but I don't understand it =]

No comments:

Post a Comment