Sunday, April 4, 2010

I thought that living at home would be boring. and it is. and I can't wait to get out of here. But I don't actually feel bored. I feel the crushing weight of stress, and a series of things happening to me that I cannot control. Is there a lesson in all this? I get it, I can't always get what I want. Now, can I please have something good happen to me? I'm tired of chasing after things I lose, but they are just material things.

Dear Cellphone,
I miss you so. I didn't realize how much I liked a touchscreen phone. I didn't find typing difficult at all. I hope you and Mr. Micro SD Card are well. I'm sorry I was absentminded and lost you somewhere. Hopefully you fall into some kind stranger's hands who will somehow find it possible to return it to me.

Mr. LGShine, you are a very adequate substitute, but I miss what I had.
I gotta stop being so harebrained. I'm way too scattered.

Other things out of my control...it's just really unprofessional to offer a job and take it away. It's also unethical right? So no matter how long this stupid process takes, I should be patient and wait it out, because it's all part of my growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment