Sunday, December 26, 2010

don't look a gift horse in the mouth or whatever that saying is & what the heck it means

On xmas morning, wild 94.9: "If you get a whack gift, go return it. Don't feel bad. Go get the money and get what you really want." How wise. Good idea, but easier said than done.So the holidays & xmastime is about giving. and I really appreciate all the gifts I got this year. I don't think I'm deserving of such generosity & kindness. I'm just going to make a note here of some of the cool gifts I got this year.

The sports bra wasn't a gift, but I guess this is stuff I'd use/wear while going for a quick run around the neighborhood. Now if you scroll down/up and around, you see the ipod nano, generation whatever 2010 new one w/ the clip & pedometer, great for jogging, some nike whatever the heck they are that are supposedly very lightweight and good running shoes, those tight pants that people use for running and/or biking that really hugs your bum. Thank you everyone very much! Now, I'm wondering, are the forces coming together and telling me I need to go running, get off my ass and get some exercise? errr yeah I should and with a waterproof jacket, I should not use the rain as an excuse.

On xmas day, I had red nails, got bored, put some green in there. Later that day, I built a lego castle w/ my cousin, whom I love and she is so adorable.

oh yeah got another piece of mail from my primary physician that says she is going to be on maternity leave....hrmm sounds familiar, I have still never met her before.

No comments:

Post a Comment