Saturday, March 5, 2011

Been Working Hard...and so little to show for it

So in the last few weeks, I thought I'd fix that little problem by rewarding myself...
FROM FOREVER21:

This necklace has a two bows, a row of faux diamonds, a chain, a bigger different chain, a key at the bottom, and a heart. I just noticed the engraving on the heart reads "Love the Lord your God with all your heart Luke 10:27" and the back reads "With all my Heart." My lack of belief in any type of religion turns me off a little bit, but whatever I still like it. =]
Braided stretchy headband, silver

Black Flower Ring
Stretchy Shorts
Lace Headbands
Stretchy black & brown striped skirt
Seamless navy blue leggings
Seamless brown leggings
Foldover red sweater dress

FROM TARGET:
Rimmel London Airy Fairy lipstick
Maybelline NY Coverstick Concealer Deep Beige

FROM DAISO:
Mascara Guard with Eyelash Comb
Plastic perfect bun contraption
I used it a couple of times, not entirely satisfied with results, but I'll figure it out with hair product or something.

FROM H&M:
Khaki Blazer
This blazer's pockets are actually functional. Yay. It has 4 buttons, which is quite unusual on such a small garment.

What can I say? New things make me happy. *shrugs*
Time to close the wallet now. I hope =]

No comments:

Post a Comment