Monday, October 19, 2009

The other day I was curling my eyelashes and I noticed one of my lashes fell out. I held it on the tip of my index finger and I thought to myself...what do I want to wish for? What do I want? Since when do people ever really know what they want? I know I want everything, money, comfort, passion, ecstasy (it's not that money comes first, it was just the most obvious one) ... but none of those seem like a wish. So to replace one vague desire with another, I thought "a happy ending" and I blew it away. That's all anyone really wants right? To leave this earth knowing that the life we lived was worth the efforts, the moments of happiness outweigh the sorrow, and that we took away something of value from our experiences. So when it's all over, we end it content and without regrets. Yeah,

No comments:

Post a Comment