Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Stupid Things Boyfriend and I Say

When I came home from work, I found out my boyfriend was at home. He's usually working in the evenings, so that was unexpected. I had my headphones on, so I couldn't hear my surroundings and he came popping out from behind a corner. scared the sh-- out of me.

This is what arrived in the mail for him, more free samples...

Me: "Testogen...what is that? A hybrid between testosterone and estrogen?
Is this like...add water, make instant baby?"

...

Tim: "You got another Discover card application."
Me: "I'm hungry. Can you go discover me some food?"

Okay, maybe this is more... stupid things I say. haha

Purchased this at Costco not too long ago, and it's gone already. Tim drank most of it, at times when I opted for milk or juice instead.

So long, old friend...I hardly knew ye...

This actually tastes pretty strong to me. Kirkland dudes, I was not expecting that. Good job. It's only 12.7% ABV, but it does say it's got 'Gold Tequila' & 'Premium Triple Sec,' so maybe that's why. Either that, or because I'm a lightweight. Probably more so the latter.

and...


This was my snack, which I enjoyed. I should have eaten it with avocado.


3 comments:

  1. LOl that was funny 'can you go discover me some food.. x

    www.lucia-lolita.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha funny! great post!
    kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,
    I would like to invite you to join my new giveaway and win a new pair of ssunglasses from Firmoo.com.
    http://victoria-coeurdor.blogspot.be/2013/05/firmoo-sunglasses-giveaway.html
    Feel free to join! :)

    ReplyDelete