Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Last week I was depressed and wrote something depressing that I couldn't bear to read, so I erased it.

Today I'm pondering the visual aesthetics of a blueberry muffin. So usually mold looks like ... well kind of like a fuzzy bruise, in my opinion. So when your blueberry muffin is trapped with too much moisture and starts to get moldy, it's a little hard to differentiate between the moldy parts and the blueberries. Just something that has bugged me for a long time. It's the only muffin that I like. Other muffins are okay, I guess.

Other thoughts, I shall not take 4 hour naps when I come home from work. In fact, napping that long at all is not a good idea. It's really screwing me up. I should really wear myself out around 9 pm, so I can fall asleep and get up long before the crack of dawn. yay... is me...

This sucktastic summer weather is making me annoyed. I'm sitting here wearing two sweaters and knee-high socks under my pants and I'm still feeling chilly. Can I please have a little heat?

I DO NOT like being cold.

and...so, the more I learn, the less I know. Knowledge is just flying out of my ears. What I wouldn't give to be on a beach right now. oh, and a sunny one too.

asl;dkfj;adfja;lskdfjal;skdfja;lskdjal;skdfjal;ksdjal;sdfj

No comments:

Post a Comment