Friday, July 23, 2010

Things Me + Boyfriend Say 07232010

Ok...so this started off as a joke, but the more we discussed it, the more it seemed like a genius idea. here we go. a little something...corny and a little something ... silly...

him: I really like you
me: ok..
him: do you like me too?
me: kind of... maybe... ok yeah... isn't it obvious?
him: yeah

months later:
him: remember when I asked if you like me?
me: nope don't remember (I lie.)
him: and you said 'well what do you think?'
me: I don't think so.
him: oh yes you did (fake French laugh).

him: I think about you
me: what about me?
him: how pretty your face is...how nice your body is.

song on radio: I forget which one
him: *singing along*
radio: high notes come along
me: don't do the falsetto part!
him: *aaahh* (falsetto)
me: fine, don't listen to what I say
him: you mean you don't like my perfect falsetto voice?
oy vey, my poor ears =]

No comments:

Post a Comment