Saturday, September 19, 2009

the battle's almost won...and we're only 7 miles from the sun...

ok more to spew out...I'm surprised I have so much to say especially after the last blog, but I don't want to put it off while my head is still overflowing...
things to do:
1) figure out this jury duty crap. ugh freaking shit, civil duty my ass.
alright, read that letter, follow directions...if need to show up, then I need to call the office and take days off, BOO that sucks, really need to get that loan paid off! ERGH
2) Get Jerad to help me figure out how to add to the morgan stanley group on linkedin. also need to add Mr. Jeffrey Won - senior VP...hey look at that we have the same initials (if only that meant good things for me career-wise)
3) upload all pictures from France onto SONY flash drive to give to momma and daddy. I'm a terrible daughter for putting it off so long
4)SERIOUSLY organize all the crap in this room. and to think I already did it in June. who knew I had SO MUCH STUFF? what happened to the 16-year-old me who could survive on the same pair of jeans for days because we were SERIOUSLY broke? in my defense, parental units have a SERIOUS amount of shit stored up in my room
4-1) possibly make another trip to Goodwill
Stuff I need to Locate:
1) Curling iron
2) Hair-tie contraption that I use to make perfect (nearly) buns

No comments:

Post a Comment