Saturday, September 19, 2009

I'm SO ambitious...a milli a milli THINGS TO DO

yet another one right after the other, I'm crazy I know... but I just feel like I want them all to be separate, because they're all separate topics. Actually the title of the previous one goes better here
JOB Search Stuff to Do
1) Apply to all those places on ICC
2) " " Careerbuilder.com
3) more search on craiglist, I suppose

oh yeah, I guess I can also look up big giant office buildings addresses on google maps, and then it gives me a listing of the companies that preside in those locations. search up those companies and see if they're hiring.

STUDY! (Seriously, I think I forgot how to study haha. I need to get in touch with the old me, the me just a few months ago who would fight tooth and nail to get that A over an A-)
GMAT
CPA
CFA
eventually...down the road...series 7, 63...etcetera

I still REALLY want to take classes at CCSF to pick up skills, for fun, etc.
Accounting classes
excel
quickbooks
kickboxing (and maybe just go down the list and do every single p.e. class)
cantonese, spanish, french (I am interested in getting certificates in languages like Jeff Li was telling me about, seems really useful, but only if I keep practicing what I learn, which is sort of unlikely)
dance class
vocal music
graphic design, web design, etc. (potentially anything that will make me more creative, more tech savvy, etc.)

I want to upgrade my operating system, cuz Windows 2003 is ANCIENT. damn that's embarrassing and also something that I had wanted Eric to do for me...jeez I need to learn how to do things on MY OWN. I'd also like to learn Photoshop, Illustrator...I just want to do EVERYTHING

EXERCISE
UCSF - I need to create some sort of fake student schedule, claim that I lost my student ID to get a temporary free gym membership lol the things that Jimmy does, I still can't believe it worked for him. I can't believe I'm considering pulling the same scam.
but if I'm going to start taking p.e. classes at CCSF, then I might not have to do this. meanwhile...before spring semester
I need to perk up my energy levels
wear comfortable shoes (carry a pair of heels or flats) to work, so that I can walk home from work. a good long walk every day = major healthy, active points
On nice warm days, I should jog on the boulevard, build my endurance. I HATE to run *sighs* but I need to. so glad I no longer have to run the mile, but sad that nobody forces me to exercise.
so to summarize..I WANT to do this:
Every night 10 push-ups, 30 sit-ups
jog on sunny days - free time
Mon - Thur: walk home from work

I wish there was somewhere where I could swim. Sava is a potential possibility, but I doubt I'd have the courage to go there by myself. I bet there's a bajillion high school kids there...
[*sighs* more and more, I find myself so lonely and friendless, but I'll save that for another time, another topic. (why am I such a stickler for organization when I know that my thoughts are anything but neat and organized?)]

and...other than this...fitness regime that I WANT to stick to...I need to eat healthy meals...but BLAH...I love to eat junk. It's harder now that I'm not the one buying groceries for myself...oh, the perils of moving home. I miss buying red leaf lettuce, juicy fat tomatoes, sea salt croƻton, et cetera...

WHAT ELSE IS ON MY LIST OF THINGS TO DO??? I don't know, but if it comes to mind, I need to write it in here so that it'll all stay in one ... source (?) or whatever

I can't believe it. The past few months have been whizzing by crazy fast.
I thought it was pretty insane after I finished Spring Quarter. I remember biking home that Thursday night, coming home to an empty house and nobody around to congratulate me on my bike ride. Then I cooked (I think) some fried rice. Was it that night that Travis bought strawberry ice cream and we had a short ice cream conversation in the kitchen? then I just wasted a lot of time watching tv, I think...I believe Tim came home, ate some of my food on the stove prior to me putting it away.
On Friday, I don't know why I worked so hard on my journal entries for transcript notation for my MS internship, but I got the TN for it. so all's good. and I believe I did not even start packing until that night when Jovita came over, gave her cookies that I baked with Adrianna and Lauren. then Jo went to party, leaving me to pack. phone call with Jessica who was probably buzzed (to say the least). that night, travis's buddies Mike & some other dude slept in the living room. I'm quite proud that I stayed up until 4 in the morning packing up my entire room into boxes, got up at like 7:50 ish. parentals arrived 8am, got to campus by around 8:30 ish...I DO NOT remember why the fuck it took us so long. graduated that day. mommy and daddy paid for lunch w/ friends.
I was a bum at home for like...3 weeks, tension with eric, but I selfishly ignored his whining, because come July I was OFF TO FRANCE. WHOO! so amazing, I have to do that again. 4 short weeks of wine tastings, gorgeous views, escargot, SINGLE dorm room, private bathroom, weekend in Paree, 4 day trip to south of France, along Rhone River, tanning on gorgeous beaches, practically living on that blue tour bus & crashing in hotels that Pascal organized for us, bless his kind, loving soul. He's probably one of the most genuinely selfless people in this world. I seriously believed that it meant a lot to him personally to make sure that we were enjoying our stay in Dijon and everywhere else we went. *sighs* reminiscing about Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Chablis (especially the one we had on the farewell dinner, THAT was a good Chablis, given my itty bitty knowledge about wine), Gamay (oh Beaujolais, gorgeous place)...ok too much info overload about my awesome month, that deserves more thought on its own separate topic, because I want it to be something that I remember forever. end of July fly home and I still can't believe that Paris hotel --> shuttle to the airport --> FUCKING AIRPORT SECURITY WASTING MY TIME --> flight to ATL, Georgia with Heineken no charge AWESOME --> MORE FUCKING AIRPORT SECURITY, good thing that airport was so hectic that getting through customs was no problemo at all with the exception of those ridiculously long lines and an obviously short-staffed operation --> ATL flight to SF and transfer of luggage was a BREEEEEEEEEEZE and FINALLY arrival in SF, stupid Delta took forever disbursing the luggage, talking about how it was due to the delay of the flight WHATEVER, cuz it was their fault for overbooking on purpose in case people decide to cancel their flights last minute (RIDICULOUS, no logic to that method). parentals couldn't find me...OF COURSE..incompetence all around *sighs* and all of that was a ridiculous 24 hours in transit.
Surprisingly the night after that I was getting into a car w/ Adrianna, her driving me to Davis for summer session Deux. and we were joined by Tani the following week. 6 weeks of Mon/Wed night class. I'm glad I met Tani, she's pretty cool. Remembering all of this makes me think of everyone I'll miss, including Wendy, my awesome travel buddy (despite our few run-ins we had with each other). and though i initially thought it was weird that Tim stayed throughout his entire lease even though he had no obligations in Davis, I'm kind of glad he did. I didn't get to know him very well during the school year, but those last few weeks of hanging out with him made me feel like we really are best friends (even though that's just a joke that he started).
Finished that last class ARE 112 (I should have studied hard and aimed for that A. It really doesn't matter, but I regret not giving it my best shot, because I pride myself in being a hard worker.)SO VERY grateful for mom and dad for driving up TWICE to help me move furniture back home and drive me home, even though it was THEIR idea to keep all that furniture, which we don't even have room for in the house. oh yeah also grateful to tim for helping me throw away my mattress base, and I even sort of had fun helping him throw away his furniture on that hot summer day. It was a good workout. I have the strength to drag a mattress about a block. yay me! but summer's over...I'm glad I got to go swimming in davis with Adi and Tani and stupidly kept those keys UGH...need to return to them ASAP. even kind of glad I got to know Judy a little better despite the WEIRD circumstances that she's Tim's ex now...like wow everything changes so fast. saw my very first Giants game (how nice of Jeff to give me those tickets) and 1st time in sausalito with Eric. that was a fun weekend =] (Even though it was fun, it was that same weekend that I decided I needed to take a break from him.)
and now I'm the new file clerk at Property Management Systems, getting paid a measly $11/hr. for 30 hours a week. *sighs* just for now though!
and I just survived the first week. Bless Anisah for telling me that I'm too smart to be doing filing. It was depressing to hear initially, but I think after hearing it, it just gives me even more drive to do more with my life. Well all those 'things to do' on top kinda tough to do them all at once, but I'll do all of them eventually. I have a bachelors' in Managerial Economics and minors in Chinese and Psychology. I think the world is my oyster haha, I want to do a million things and I think it's possible.
wow writing this one out made me feel better.
I'm a blogger....WOW...yes I'm shocked

No comments:

Post a Comment